Document Number: APIE-FY19-2035
Thank you for using Yahoo! JAPAN Promotional Ads.
The import feature for offline conversion for Sponsored Search has been
released. Please see the following for details.
Once again, thank you for using Yahoo! JAPAN Promotional Ads.
2. Effective date:
November 13, 2019 (Wed) JST
The import feature for offline conversion has been released.
With this feature the conversion data that occurred outside of the
website will be imported to the Campaign Management Tool using "YCLID",
a parameter that identifies who clicked the ad.
3-1. Advantages to use this feature
- With visualized report of online and offline, total ad performance
can be evaluated.
- By using the conversion data of online and offline, a more precise
Auto Bidding will become available and lead to a decrease in the
workload of operation.
4. Changes on API
- This feature will be included in the Yahoo! Ads API official version
release. Yahoo! JAPAN Promotional Ads API will not support this feature.
We will make another announcement about Yahoo! Ads API official version
- Creating conversion tracking settings of the conversion type "Import"
became available on the Campaign Management Tool.
When acquiring the conversion tracking setting on Yahoo! JAPAN
Promotional Ads API, the Conversion Type will return as "NULL".
You can acquire the Conversion Type on Yahoo! Ads API Beta version.
- The "Auto-tagging" adds "YCLID" parameter to URL of ads when clicked
by internet users. It works when the tagging is "On" on account level.
Learn how to set the auto-tagging in the following help page.
Complementary feature for Conversion Analytics
- Offline conversion import feature is available only on the
Campaign Management Tool.
- Only reports on imported conversions can be checked on Campaign Editor.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
Yahoo! JAPAN API support team