Document Number: APIE-FY19-1930
Thank you for using Yahoo! JAPAN Promotional Ads.
Some indexes on performance data and performance report of Yahoo! JAPAN Display Ad Network (YDN) Video Ads campaigns has been revised as previously announced in "Change in YDN performance data index (Document Number: MSCE-FY19-1908)."
Please see below for details.
Once again, thank you for using Yahoo! JAPAN Promotional Ads.
2. Effective date:
May 15, 2019 (Wed) JST
3. Effected version:
- Performance Report: V201903
- Performance Data (Analytics): V201809, V201812, V201903
"Avg. CPC" is available on performance data and performance report of campaigns with ad distribution type "Video Ads" and "PC Brand Panel (Video)."
"Avg. CPC" is an index that can be calculated by "Total Cost" divided by "Clicks."
After the release date, the performance data of video ad click that lead to website will become available as a reference.
- This change will have no effect to the charging system. The charging on campaigns with ad distribution type "Video Ads" and "PC Brand Panel (video)" will be continuously based on video view.
- This change may have an effect to the number of "Avg CPC" of the account total, if the account has any active "Video Ads" campaigns.
- Ad distribution type "PC Brand Panel (video)" is a special product and not supported on Promotional Ads API. Reports are available.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
Yahoo! JAPAN API support team